We grow our own meat, heritage breeds, slow grown.
The animals are killed at a regulated abattoir, then processed it at our on farm butchery.
We don’t use nitrates or other preservatives.
We don’t use premixes. All products are frozen
$50 minimum order
Orders over $100
Our current stock list
- Bacon Dry cured and smoked $8-12 per pack, 8-10 slices
- Gammon steaks $10-12 for 2 thick slices
- Black pudding approx. $5 per piece
- Mince; Beef, Pork, Lamb 600g $11.40
- Beef Burgers GF Packs of 6 approx $14
- Pork cuts; rolled shoulder roast, belly, fillets, ribs
- Steak & Guinness large $8.50
- Pulled pork small $5
- English pork pies (reg) $7
Sausages are in packs of 6, $9-11 per pack
- Breakfast Plain. Salt and pepper.
- Cumberland Sage and nutmeg with a white pepper bite
- Lincolnshire Sage and thyme. More herby than Cumberland.
- Chestnut, Honey & Mustard Combination of nutty, sweet and sharp. GF
- Toulouse Red wine, garlic, chilli flakes. Mild spicy after taste.
- Chorizo Spicy. Smoked paprika, oregano, garlic. PURE MEAT GF
- Sweet Chorizo As above but no chilli GF
- Pork & Leek Fresh leeks, thyme
- Pork & Apple Bramley apples, cider, parsley, rosemary
- Fennel & Garlic Fennel seeds, garlic, white wine
- Pork & Black Pudding 10% black pudding, sage,
- Bratwurst Marjorham, Allspice. Nutmeg, PURE MEAT, GF
- Smoked Fatties Salt and pepper. Cold smoked
- Beef & Horseradish Horseradish, red wine, garlic
- Old English Sage, nutmeg, ginger. Classic English everyday sausage
- Beef Breakfast Easy on the herbs and spices. GF
- Lamb and rosemary rosemary, red wine and garlic
- Lamb, honey and mint Honey from the farm & mint
- Lamb and apricot Dried apricots, coriander. Rice flour. GF
- Moroccan lamb Sweet spices, cumin, coriander, dates
- Breakfast lamb Sage, thyme, marjoram GF
We don’t use nitrates or other preservatives. We don’t use premixes. All products are frozen